Each Patron contribution will allow us to offer more reduced price tickets for freelancers, students and unemployed and includes a special invitation to Special Guests Dinner (on Thursday March 21st, 2019)
B) Group discounts for individuals
We have group discounts starting at 3 tickets.
For direct invoice payments please send us an email to groups (to) iam-internet (dot) com, indicating the amount of tickets requested or your available budget and we’ll offer you the best deal possible.
Reduced price (-77%) for motivated students, unemployed graduates or anyone who can’t afford the full price.
To apply please join the waiting list and send an email to tickets (to) iam-internet (dot) com answering briefly the following questions:
1) Who are you? 2) Why do you want to attend IAM Weekend 19?
Ticket cancellation policy
Tickets are transferable but unfortunately we are not able to offer refunds.
You can transfer your tickets to another individual free of charge until March 20, 2019 by reaching out to tickets (at) iam-internet (dot) com. Please note that:
- Transfer requests MUST be sent by the original purchaser of the ticket, or the ticketholder.
- Transfer requests MUST include the original order confirmation number.
- IAM cannot find a transferee for you, nor handle any exchange of funds.
- Because of the experience design of IAM Weekend, we don’t recommend shared registrations (such as splitting days between two people for one ticket) but they can be arranged upon request.
Want to become a part of the IAM Weekend team?
Each year, we welcome volunteers to help us make the festival happen. Keep in mind that this is not just a way to get a free ticket; you’ll be helping us but you'll also be learning how a creative event works behind-the-scenes, meet amazing people, and have the opportunity to engage with our production team.
If you are interested, please send your request to: volunteer (at) iam-internet (dot) com
Code of conduct
IAM Weekend is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event for everyone. All attendees, speakers, and staff are held to our code of conduct.
Please email our team at team (at) iam-internet (dot) com if you have any conduct concerns, complaints, or questions.